The USAID Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced (USAID SEA) Project is a five-year project (2016-2021) that supports the Government of Indonesia to improve the governance of fisheries and marine resources and to conserve biological diversity. Implemented by Tetra Tech and a consortium of partners, the USAID SEA project is targeted at national, provincial, and local levels, with a focus on the Provinces of West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku that lie within Indonesia’s Fishery Management Area (FMA) 715.
- Trending Now
- Call Him the Guard of Koon "Fish Market"
- Road to OOC "Marine Protected Areas: Successes and Challenges"
- A Day of Life for Sarno Lajiwa, the Traditional Fisher from Pulau Bisa
- Talking SEA: Taking Indonesia’s Fisheries Management to the Next Level
- SEA Technical Report WWF Baseline Survey Sawai 2-11 May 17