The USAID Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced (USAID SEA) Project is a five-year project (2016-2021) that supports the Government of Indonesia to improve the governance of fisheries and marine resources and to conserve biological diversity. Implemented by Tetra Tech and a consortium of partners, the USAID SEA project is targeted at national, provincial, and local levels, with a focus on the Provinces of West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku that lie within Indonesia’s Fishery Management Area (FMA) 715.
- Trending Now
- Rest in Peace Adi Budi Wicaksono
- SEA News Brief March 2020
- Policy Brief: Designing Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) and MPA Networks to Benefit People and Nature in Indonesia
- Provinsi Papua Barat: Merancang Jaringan Kawasan Konservasi Perairan Di Wilayah Pengelolaan Perikanan 715
- Provinsi Maluku Utara: Merancang Jaringan Kawasan Konservasi Perairan Di Wilayah Pengelolaan Perikanan 715