The USAID Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced (USAID SEA) Project is a five-year project (2016-2021) that supports the Government of Indonesia to improve the governance of fisheries and marine resources and to conserve biological diversity. Implemented by Tetra Tech and a consortium of partners, the USAID SEA project is targeted at national, provincial, and local levels, with a focus on the Provinces of West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku that lie within Indonesia’s Fishery Management Area (FMA) 715.
- Trending Now
- Talking SEA: Taking Indonesia’s Fisheries Management to the Next Level
- SEA Technical Report WWF Baseline Survey Sawai 2-11 May 17
- SEA Technical Report Marine Change Review Ecosystem Services Valuation June 17
- SEA Technical Report CTC Banda Sea Cetacean Survey 31 Aug 17
- SEA Activity Report WWF Baseline Survey Ecology & Fisheries Sawai 2-10 May 17