The USAID Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced (USAID SEA) Project is a five-year project (2016-2021) that supports the Government of Indonesia to improve the governance of fisheries and marine resources and to conserve biological diversity. Implemented by Tetra Tech and a consortium of partners, the USAID SEA project is targeted at national, provincial, and local levels, with a focus on the Provinces of West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku that lie within Indonesia’s Fishery Management Area (FMA) 715.
- Trending Now
- Sustaining Indonesia's Marine Environment: Lessons Learned from the USAID Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced Project
- Pembelajaran Proses Penyusunan RZWP-3-K di Provinsi Maluku
- Technical Report : Fisheries frame survey, A framework designed for Fisheries Management Area 715
- Merawat Laut Menuai Konservasi - Kumpulan Cerita Perubahan Dari Pesisir Timur Indonesia
- Naskah Akademik Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Ikan Terbang Di Wilayah Perairan Provinsi Papua Barat