The USAID Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced (USAID SEA) Project is a five-year project (2016-2021) that supports the Government of Indonesia to improve the governance of fisheries and marine resources and to conserve biological diversity. Implemented by Tetra Tech and a consortium of partners, the USAID SEA project is targeted at national, provincial, and local levels, with a focus on the Provinces of West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku that lie within Indonesia’s Fishery Management Area (FMA) 715.
- Trending Now
- Revitalizing Local Wisdoms for Marine Resource Management in Buano and Sula Islands
- Commemorating 70 Years of Indonesia-US Diplomatic Relations
- SEA News Brief March 2019
- Students Learn About Marine Conservation While Sailing on-board the Kalabia Ship in West Papua
- Johanes Regoy: Sustaining the Shrimp of South Sorong