Tetra Tech ARD is seeking proposals from qualified Indonesian firms interested in providing the services described in the solicitation. You are kindly invited to submit a technical and financial proposal relating to Tetra Tech ARD’s Request for Proposal No. 001/WFF/07/2020
All related correspondence for this proposal should be sent to: Fina.Fitriany@sea-indonesia.org and email@example.com All questions and inquiries related to this request must be submitted prior to the ‘Closing Date for Questions’ for this RFP. Questions received after the closing date for Questions may not be answered.
The subject line should have: “Questions for RFP No. 001/WFF/07/2020, Local Importer to Assist the Importation of Equipment and Supplies for Fish Reproductive Analysis Training”.
- Tetra Tech ARD intends to issue a Firm Fixed Price contract for this work
- Costs incurred by respondents for the preparation of a proposal and the negotiation of contract are not reimbursable.
- Tetra Tech ARD is not bound to accept any of the proposals submitted.
- Tetra Tech ARD reserves the right to accept an offeror’s proposal without further discussion.
- Tetra Tech ARD will only evaluate proposals from licensed, qualified Indonesian firms to execute and implement the work under this project.
- The Offers must be able to complete all the items stated in the Statement of Work (Appendix A).
- Tetra Tech ARD reserves the right to order phases and activities most advantageous to Tetra Tech ARD, without necessarily procuring the entire proposed items.
|Date of Issuance:||22 July 2020|
|Closing Date for Questions:||03 August 2020, 18:00 WIB (Jakarta time)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Proposal:||07 August 2020, 18:00 WIB (Jakarta time)|
|Subject:||Tetra Tech ARD Request for Proposal No. 001/WFF/07/2020: “Local Importer to Assist the Importation of Equipment and Supplies for Fish Reproductive Analysis Training”|