|JOB TITLE||:||Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist|
|REPORT TO||:||Deputy Chief of Party|
The Senior M&E Specialist is responsible for the oversight of the implementation of SEA Project ME&L Plan. The Senior M&E Specialist will work closely with the Chief of Party/Deputy Chief of Party to support the project with programmatic monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
The Senior M&E Specialist specifically will:
- Ensure that data generated from activities and interventions are reliable, , and accurate, collected in a timely manner,, and oversee all MEL activities including in field activities.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement program result framework and Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan in consultation with project team and consultants.
- Develop a tool for programmatic management system to ensure the project deliverables are achieved according to the work plan.
- Develop a system for coordination and implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan between the SEA Project and implementing partners.
- Train the implementing partner staff, as required, in data collection and analysis pertaining to the MEL plan.
- Provide a quarterly report to Chief of Party/Deputy Chief of Party for deliverables update.
- Assist the Chief of Party with client (USAID), stakeholder, and key decision- maker trainings and presentation on the project’s activities.
- Provide feedback on logical framework designed and developed by project, subcontractors, as well as their survey designs.
- Provide formal training to partners, and other relevant stakeholders on the project’s state of the art M&E systems, policies, procedures, templates, and forms.
- Analyze and identify state-of-the-art M&E tools and methods used to improve program M&E systems and their efficiency.
- Report to Deputy Chief of Party; supervise the Data Management Specialist.
University degree in related field. Relevant experience and another university degree may substitute for the degrees mentioned. Master degree holder is preferred.
Work Experience :
- Five to seven years experience working on monitoring and evaluation for international donor-funded program of similar size and complexity
- Must be familiar with M&E systems, policies and processes, particularly with USAID monitoring and evaluation system procedures and requirements
- Have ability to write M&E report (quarterly or annually) for donor
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and professional profiency in verbal and written English
- Able to work to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good computer skills, including internet and email
If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV (no later than 10 pages) to : Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org before May 19, 2019. Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email.